The Cochrane Art Club (CAC) has operated for 64 years in the town of Cochrane west of Calgary, Alberta. Members come from all over Rocky View County, Cochrane and Calgary. All skills levels are welcome. Members work in many mediums - oils, acrylic, water colour, pen and ink, alcohol inks, pastel and coloured pencil. Cochrane Art Club hosts 2 shows a year and members in good standing are welcome to enter art for show and sale.
BENEFITS of MEMBERSHIP:
* weekly open painting opportunities from Sept until May
* 3 day paint-out weekends at Beaupre Hall 5 x a year
* 2 show/sales - November and May every year
* 2 critique sessions by local professional artists
* exclusive access to 2 workshops and assorted demos by local professional artists
* experienced and skilled member artists to help you with your art practice
* materials and equipment swap/sales
* help with framing and display
* plein air painting in the off season
The Cochrane Art Club is currently accepting
applications for new members.
Check out the
COCHRANE ART CLUB Facebook Page
CAC 2023-2024 Executive is:
President: Annabelle Denson
Vice President: Julia Trites
Past President: Judy Kalas
Treasurer: Rose Palen
Members Message Board:
CAC takes a break until September, but we will be meeting again on Tuesday nights at St. Andrews Church in Cochrane starting Sept 12. New members are invited to join now and participate in plein air painting events during the summer.
CAC Paint Out Sept 24&25'22
Sept 24 & 25 '22
Weekend Paint Outs: Cochrane Art Club meets for a 3-day weekend paint out in Sept, Oct, Nov, Jan, Feb, March and April each year. It's a great way to move your painting forward and finish those pieces hiding in your closet.
Sign-up for our
CAC Members' Login: